Pšašanja za temu pokazaś:

It seems like field entry in PDFs for dates cannot be changed?

When filling forms using the nightly build `148.0a1` on ubuntu 24.04, all date fields seem to default to `mm/dd/yyyy` when I want to use `dd.mm.yyyy`. I cannot seem to fi… (cytajśo wěcej)

When filling forms using the nightly build `148.0a1` on ubuntu 24.04, all date fields seem to default to `mm/dd/yyyy` when I want to use `dd.mm.yyyy`. I cannot seem to find anywhere in firefox settings to change this default, and this makes it impossible to fill some forms correctly (as in the case of e.g. government forms in Germany, only one date format is accepted)

Wócynjony 1

Macos opening multiple pdf files

When I set Firefox as my default pdf viewer and click in Macos Finder to open multiple files nothing happens. Clicking on one file it opens it fine. Used the "Troublesho… (cytajśo wěcej)

When I set Firefox as my default pdf viewer and click in Macos Finder to open multiple files nothing happens. Clicking on one file it opens it fine. Used the "Troubleshoot menu" to disable extensions and disable custom settings, same behavior. At one point I disabled "hardware acceleration" and it actually worked. Then it stopped working, not sure why. Any ideas?

Thank you.

Wócynjony

I've tried all the options offered and none of them work. The "Report Broken Site" in settings is grayed out.

The "Report Broken Site" is grayed out in Firefox. I tried all the fixes offered in Firefox. I checked my data settings in Firefox to make sure that Mozilla was included… (cytajśo wěcej)

The "Report Broken Site" is grayed out in Firefox. I tried all the fixes offered in Firefox. I checked my data settings in Firefox to make sure that Mozilla was included and could receive data. I cleared my history. I restarted my computer. No help. I restarted Firefox. I cleared my history. I restarted my computer. No help. I replaced Firefox. I restarted my computer. I cleared my history. No help. I tried the fixes offered on Google. I cleared my history. I restarted my computer. No help. Nothing seems to be working. Is there any help out there?

This is what I get on the Chase site in question when I look to see my statement. @ secure.chase.com/web/auth/pdfviewer?docKey=21743136-8056-4785-a682-0fd001b36caf&sor=STAR_MS&adaVersion=false&csrftoken=fdaab518f892e949fe5eef858b07f7eb 3 The page where the statement is supposed to be visible is blank.

It downloads the statement instead. I have been able to see the statement online previously, but now I can't. Would like to be able to see it.

Wócynjony 1

Poor signature image quality in PDFs in FF

I am happy that FF has added great PDF capabilities. I have a problem with signatures. When I add my signature as an image, the result is a very poor resolution / quality… (cytajśo wěcej)

I am happy that FF has added great PDF capabilities. I have a problem with signatures. When I add my signature as an image, the result is a very poor resolution / quality signature image. Adobe Reader inserts the signature as a very high resolution / quality image.

Is there any update / solution to this? FYI I am using the same signature image but FF makes it BW and poor quality while Adobe Reader maintains the color and resolution.

Wócynjony 8 40

Saving PDF's last read position

Is there a setting in Firefox where any PDF's last read position is saved? If not, will this feature be available in the future? Note: Edge browser has this feature. … (cytajśo wěcej)

Is there a setting in Firefox where any PDF's last read position is saved? If not, will this feature be available in the future? Note: Edge browser has this feature.

Wócynjony 1

PDF documents with form fields are not displaying correctly

I want to report that after the most recent update (156.0) pdf documents with form fields with data in those fields does not display correctly, the forms look blank. … (cytajśo wěcej)

I want to report that after the most recent update (156.0) pdf documents with form fields with data in those fields does not display correctly, the forms look blank.

Wócynjony 20

PDFs not displaying properly until refreshed

Starting 2 or 3 days ago, Firefox began displaying PDFs incorrectly. The problem is that a single letter is omitted here and there. In the attached screenshots, the fir… (cytajśo wěcej)

Starting 2 or 3 days ago, Firefox began displaying PDFs incorrectly. The problem is that a single letter is omitted here and there. In the attached screenshots, the first one shows the word. "Department" with amissing letter "t" in the middle. After refreshing the screen, the PDF displays correctly, as shown in the second screenshot.

This is occurring on a Mac; it does not seem to occur on a Windows desktop machine.

I am running Firefox Desktop 155.1 on MacOS Monterey 12.7.6.

Wócynjony 20

PDF render error. What's worse, google chrome don't have same problem.

using obsidian and write codes like: ```markdown This text can't show properly in Firefox, but can shown properly in Chrome browswer.: > [!info] > This text can't … (cytajśo wěcej)

using obsidian and write codes like:

```markdown

This text can't show properly in Firefox, but can shown properly in Chrome browswer.:


> [!info] > This text can't show properly in Firefox, but can shown properly in Chrome browswer. ```

set the font as `souce han serif song cn vf`

then export pdf, using Firefox default pdf viewer can render properly, worse, google chorme can render it properly.

All browsers are up to date. Windows 11.

Wócynjony 1 30