INSTALLATION
UPDATE
UPDATE
How can I see the browser symbol on my PC so that I can open the browser?
I have used Firefox for years. Have a backup computer that has Windows 10. It defaults to Bing. I hate Bing! VERY much want to use Firefox for Windows 10. Please, if… (cytajśo wěcej)
I have used Firefox for years. Have a backup computer that has Windows 10. It defaults to Bing. I hate Bing! VERY much want to use Firefox for Windows 10. Please, if you can, just email me a link to download Firefox that will work on Windows 10. That is all that I need. My two email addresses are: [edited] OR [edited from community support forum]. Either address will work (both are for same account). Thank you so much for your help! LOVE Firefox!
upgrade to window 11
I promise to follow the rules and regulations of Firefox.
I’ve subscribed to the VPN for a year or two, then it stopped renewing! Tried to reestablish connection but to no avail.
i wanted to download a supported browser in my tv and i thought of firefox
I paid $7.99 for Firefox, I only see Safari in the upper left corner of my computer. Why?
the original error was posted 2015 I had the same quite some times no in 2025/2026 "My Firefox is opening in Administrator mode, which prompts me to agree to allow Firefo… (cytajśo wěcej)
the original error was posted 2015 I had the same quite some times no in 2025/2026
"My Firefox is opening in Administrator mode, which prompts me to agree to allow Firefox to make changes to my PC every time I open it up. I read that I needed to go to Properties and deselect all my compatibility settings but this doesn't work. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated?"
Using Windows 10 with extended security updates.
I don't want the Weather Widget, I don't want to hide it, I want to get rid of it.
Desktop keyboard (windows) not responding after 153.0.4 was installed.
I am almost daily being asked to download firefox/mozilla. Why is this so? Do I have to do this? my computer tells me I already have it. What's giong on??
Suddenly I have Firefox "web apps" in my Start menu. Don't want them. Don't need them. How do I remove them?
Windows 11.
I classify widgets as clutter. I want to be rid of them.
Both Mozilla products spontaneusly disappeared from my computer. Firefox requested a reinstall, and all was recovered. Firefox completely disappeared, and I had to restor… (cytajśo wěcej)
Both Mozilla products spontaneusly disappeared from my computer. Firefox requested a reinstall, and all was recovered. Firefox completely disappeared, and I had to restore from backups. I am seriously worried. What is going on?
Dear Mozilla team, I have nothing to add I made a short summery to a guy who asked why his computer starts redumdebly with Gmail and it's specially to him my question is … (cytajśo wěcej)
Dear Mozilla team, I have nothing to add I made a short summery to a guy who asked why his computer starts redumdebly with Gmail and it's specially to him my question is adressed to.
Completely broken AI and absolutely nowhere to download it.... Worked perfectly fine yesterday, and the poof, it's gone. All the options are still there for AI block and … (cytajśo wěcej)
Completely broken AI and absolutely nowhere to download it.... Worked perfectly fine yesterday, and the poof, it's gone. All the options are still there for AI block and not blocked. Configs are set. You can even see where the AI is supposed to be. Where is it????? Why is there nowhere to download this "extension" (SmolLM2-360M-Instruct-GGUF) when Firefox gets its back broken? I'm not 500 IQ, so I'm not compiling it myself on Linux. Please help me get this feature back. I'm trying to give as much information as I can, but I know it's probably gonna fall short. browser.ml.chat.enabled = true browser.ml.chat.page = true browser.ml.chat.menu = true A bunch of Nimbus experiment values are present. Firefox clearly still thinks the ML/chat feature exists. Yet the On-Device AI section is missing from about:addons.
I am a TD Bank customer who uses their Bill Pay feature. A recent FireFox update now prevents me from completing my payment sequence. Please alert me how this can be fixe… (cytajśo wěcej)
I am a TD Bank customer who uses their Bill Pay feature. A recent FireFox update now prevents me from completing my payment sequence. Please alert me how this can be fixed. I like the FireFox browser but will remove it from my computer if no fix is offered. When I use Google Crome I have no problem completing my payment sequence. Thank you.
Bill Gibbons
[redacted email from public]
update mozila firefox