Glědajśo se wobšudy pomocy. Njenapominajomy was nigda, telefonowy numer zawołaś, SMS pósłaś abo wósobinske informacije pśeraźiś. Pšosym dajśo suspektnu aktiwitu z pomocu nastajenja „Znjewužywanje k wěsći daś“ k wěsći.

Dalšne informacije
Wócynjony

How to remove notification badge/dot on file download?

alliha737

Every time I download a file through firefox on android (153.0.4 (Build #2016177879)) I get an actual notification and often times I use that as a way to open my file.

However, I also get a notification badge on the three dots in the url-bar which does not disappear until I view my downloads (which is 2 clicks of navigation). This happens even if the file gets deleted! This is relentlessly annoying as a person that likes to keep things free of notification badges everywhere. Please either remove it or let me disable it at least.

P.S. image attached shows the notification badge after I downloaded and deleted an image.

Every time I download a file through firefox on android (153.0.4 (Build #2016177879)) I get an actual notification and often times I use that as a way to open my file. However, I also get a notification badge on the three dots in the url-bar which does not disappear until I view my downloads (which is 2 clicks of navigation). This happens even if the file gets deleted! This is relentlessly annoying as a person that likes to keep things free of notification badges everywhere. Please either remove it or let me disable it at least. P.S. image attached shows the notification badge after I downloaded and deleted an image.
Pśipowjesone fota wobrazowki

Musyśo se pla swójogo konta pśizjawiś, aby na pśinoski wótegronił. Pšosym stajśo pšašanje, jolic hyšći njamaśo wužywaŕske konto.