Fragen zum Thema werden angezeigt:
Fragen mit folgendem Schlagwort anzeigen:

Can't drag and drop attachments from Thunderbird into file manager.

Can't drag and drop attachments from Thunderbird into file manager. I get a windows message box that says "Unspecified error" white cross on red circle. If I drag and dro… (Lesen Sie mehr)

Can't drag and drop attachments from Thunderbird into file manager. I get a windows message box that says "Unspecified error" white cross on red circle. If I drag and drop with the control key held down it creates a file of zero length in the selected destination, It's not running as admin. Problem only just occurred.

Gelöst 2 61

Thunderbird Meadow email attachments problems

Recently updated to ESR Meadow. Now when I try to save attachment from an email by dragging and dropping to desktop, Windows pops up "Error Moving File or Folder - Unspec… (Lesen Sie mehr)

Recently updated to ESR Meadow.

Now when I try to save attachment from an email by dragging and dropping to desktop, Windows pops up "Error Moving File or Folder - Unspecified error" and the operation fails.

And when I try to save attachment from an email by right click > open > Save dialog, the save filename is always "nsmail" but with the original file extension. E.g. a jpg attachment would come up as "nsmail.jpg", and a txt file attachment would come up as nsmail.txt. It does then save it, but why lose the filename?

It used to preserve the attachment filename, I'm sure! And drag and drop to desktop was such a convenient feature!

I have tried in Troubleshoot mode and behaviour is the same. I have tried in Windows Safe mode and behaviour for Save is the same; but drag and drop is completely disabled there (when I drag it, it shows a circle with line through icon).

Is it just me?

Gelöst 5 20

can no longer copy attachments to Quickbooks by dragging into the program or to a folder on drive

After the most recent update to Thunderbird, I can no longer copy attached files on incoming emails to either my Quickbooks program or a folder on the hard drive by dragg… (Lesen Sie mehr)

After the most recent update to Thunderbird, I can no longer copy attached files on incoming emails to either my Quickbooks program or a folder on the hard drive by dragging over. Now must copy manually to drive. Can this be corrected?

Offen 2 40

Can no longer drag and drop email attachments from emails to folders after 153esr update

My Thunderbird install updated from 140.13.0esr to 153.0.2esr yesterday and now I can no longer drag and drop any attachment from an email to any folder on my computer. I… (Lesen Sie mehr)

My Thunderbird install updated from 140.13.0esr to 153.0.2esr yesterday and now I can no longer drag and drop any attachment from an email to any folder on my computer. I simply get an error message window with a title of "Error Moving File or Folder" with "Unspecified error" text. See image attachment.

I've tried a variety of folders, including Downloads, Documents, Pictures and other folders on local and external storage devices.

I can save the attachments using the Save All button, or by right-clicking a file and choosing Save As, but not by dragging and dropping as I have done so for years.

I have checked if Thunderbird is running in admin mode, which it is not, but have tested it both ways with the same problem occurring. I have also run Thunderbird in Troubleshoot mode, and the same thing occurs. I tried clearing the startup cache from the troubleshooting page with no change. Restarting the PC did not resolve the issue, and disabling my anti-virus(Avast) also did not make a difference to the issue.

Gelöst 3 316

153 Esr drops part of directory name starting at "&" (did not happen with 140)

Hello, I have an issue while detaching an attachement under a directory that has is name on a network share "G:\03_AFFAIRES Ad & FI\" When i detache a file inside thi… (Lesen Sie mehr)

Hello,

I have an issue while detaching an attachement under a directory that has is name on a network share "G:\03_AFFAIRES Ad & FI\"

When i detache a file inside this directory the link in Thunderbird is broke because it become "G:\03_AFFAIRES Ad "

It was working in the previous version of thunderbird ESR 140.x

Offen 2 10

Åbne vedhæftet tmp fil i mail

When I get an attachment as a reply in an email it is with tmp file name. It cannot be opened because Thumberfird does not have a file association program, Using libre of… (Lesen Sie mehr)

When I get an attachment as a reply in an email it is with tmp file name. It cannot be opened because Thumberfird does not have a file association program, Using libre office with here I cannot find a file association either. Hoping for some help. Thanks in advance. PS. Should the questions be asked in English?

Offen 3 20