Fragen zum Thema werden angezeigt:
Fragen mit folgendem Schlagwort anzeigen:

New Addons blank on Firefox restart, return when disabled and enabled.

New addons on Firefox become blank on restarting the browser. They return when I manually disable and enable them once. How to fix this? Doesn't happen to older addons. … (Lesen Sie mehr)

New addons on Firefox become blank on restarting the browser.

They return when I manually disable and enable them once.

How to fix this? Doesn't happen to older addons.

Archiviert 12 241

how to remove apple maps from search results

I looked for a way to remove apple maps from being the default Map when I search using Firefox on windows 10. Its not helpful since half of the info isnt listed and I wo… (Lesen Sie mehr)

I looked for a way to remove apple maps from being the default Map when I search using Firefox on windows 10. Its not helpful since half of the info isnt listed and I would like google maps instead like it had always been.

Archiviert 1 130