Fragen zum Thema werden angezeigt:
Fragen mit folgendem Schlagwort anzeigen:

I have been hacked for three years people mining crypto

Please end this I can't live like this [[Knowledge Base Article|Get Support | Mozilla Support Topic:Browser Performance Question: Firefox videos stutter and freeze on Win… (Lesen Sie mehr)

Please end this I can't live like this [[Knowledge Base Article|Get Support | Mozilla Support Topic:Browser Performance Question: Firefox videos stutter and freeze on Windows 10, even with high-speed internet. Details: • Browser: Firefox latest version • OS: Windows 10 up-to-date • Internet: 100 Mbps, stable connection • Issue: Videos on YouTube and other sites are choppy, with frequent freezing and buffering. • Troubleshooting: Cleared cache and cookies, disabled all add-ons, updated graphics drivers. • Impact: Unable to watch videos smoothly, disrupts work and entertainment. • Request: Need specific steps to diagnose and fix the issue, as general troubleshooting hasn't helped. • Follow-up: Will test any provided solutions and report back with results.]]

Gesperrt 1 10

"Reporting community suppression and threats against Firefox advocacy."

"I am a dedicated open-source supporter who has helped 19 new users switch to Zorin OS and Firefox to ensure their privacy. Recently, on the official Zorin OS forum, I wa… (Lesen Sie mehr)

"I am a dedicated open-source supporter who has helped 19 new users switch to Zorin OS and Firefox to ensure their privacy. Recently, on the official Zorin OS forum, I was silenced and threatened with a ban by a 'Community Leader' for defending Firefox's Gecko engine.

They accused me of 'advertising' and 'spamming' simply because I shared how many people I’ve converted to Firefox to show the impact of digital freedom. I am reporting this because it’s discouraging to see major Linux communities treat Firefox supporters as spammers. I hope Mozilla looks into how their advocates are being treated in other OS ecosystems."

Gesperrt Archiviert 3 191

Unhappy With New "AI Future" for Firefox

As a stakeholder, I am unhappy with Anthony Enzor-DeMeo's ideas to incorporate more AI into the Firefox browser in the future. Most internet browsers are using AI nowaday… (Lesen Sie mehr)

As a stakeholder, I am unhappy with Anthony Enzor-DeMeo's ideas to incorporate more AI into the Firefox browser in the future. Most internet browsers are using AI nowadays, and I think Firefox's lack of AI makes it a very appealing browser for users. This is because new AI technology annoys many people. As other browsers continue to incorperate more and more AI, this will increase Firefox's appeal for users who are annoyed with AI.

Overall, I think Firefox will be a much better browser if it does not incorperate AI. It will mean a lot to me if these concerns are taken into account. Thank you for all that you have done.

Sincerely, Eli Buikema

Archiviert 1 626