Fragen zum Thema werden angezeigt:

Firefox 155.03Beta is not synchronizing all of users' data and making Setting's tiltles disapear.

Right after updating Firefox to 155.03Beta, bookmarks, history, and synchronized tabs are completely empty on the sidebar. No data, at all, except for AI Chatbot's xml's.… (Lesen Sie mehr)

Right after updating Firefox to 155.03Beta, bookmarks, history, and synchronized tabs are completely empty on the sidebar. No data, at all, except for AI Chatbot's xml's. Didn't downloads once appear on the sidebar, too, by option? You have to go to Tabs and Browsing >> Browser Layout and select Show Sidebar to customize any of it. Library (Downloads and History) will not even show nor import anything. Not only this, but the new appearance of the sidebar is different, and about:preferences (settings) does not show their page titles, anymore, but only their icons. Settings tried to load when first opened, but it failed to name them. Is there some configured file and/or data on the beta that will not let each of these names and icons appear properly?

Gelöst 1 20

Passwords disappeared with Version 154.0 update

I believe I got an automatic update to Version 154.0 yesterday on my Windows 11 laptop. When I opened Firefox after the update I got stuck My Bookmarks appear to still b… (Lesen Sie mehr)

I believe I got an automatic update to Version 154.0 yesterday on my Windows 11 laptop. When I opened Firefox after the update I got stuck

My Bookmarks appear to still be available, but my passwords are gone. The passwords are still available on my iPhone and iPad

I have tried syncing to no avail.

I need my passwords. How can I get them back?

Offen 5 133

why did firefox delete most of my shortcuts on my old pc after i synced with my new iaptop and how do i get them back

why did firefox delete most of my shortcuts on my old pc after i synced with my new laptop and how do i get them back. I am a senior of 71 yrs not a computer tech.this ju… (Lesen Sie mehr)

why did firefox delete most of my shortcuts on my old pc after i synced with my new laptop and how do i get them back. I am a senior of 71 yrs not a computer tech.this just screwed everything up for me!HELP!!

Offen 1 30

Where Does Firefox Keep My Browsing History?

Hello I've installed Firefox Standard Stable on Windows 11, signed in to my Firefox account, and browsed for about 3–4 days. I decided to use it on my phone too. After in… (Lesen Sie mehr)

Hello

I've installed Firefox Standard Stable on Windows 11, signed in to my Firefox account, and browsed for about 3–4 days.

I decided to use it on my phone too. After installing it and signing in with the same account on my Android device, about 2,200 browsing history items appeared on the phone.

I don't know why. Before browsing, I always cleared my history on my PC using the following options:

CTRL+SHIFT+DEL and selected Everything, with all 5 options selected.

The browsing history data only appeared on the phone.

My concern is: the data must have been downloaded from somewhere since it was cleared on my PC. So, where are those 2,200 history items stored in the cloud, and how can I delete them?

I don't care about my browsing data. If it were sensitive, I would have deleted my Firefox account by now and used the app without an account.

I love Firefox, and this is a big concern that should be addressed ASAP.

Thank you for looking into this.

Gesperrt 3 31

Data Lost

Hi there, I have been using the Firefox browser for many years and had saved all my login passwords to various sites on it and I never had a problem with it. But this tim… (Lesen Sie mehr)

Hi there, I have been using the Firefox browser for many years and had saved all my login passwords to various sites on it and I never had a problem with it. But this time, after installing Windows and the Firefox browser, when I logged into my account and turned on the sync, it did not bring any of my previous information. When I go to my account management page, it writes my membership date at the bottom of the page as of today (2026), while as I mentioned, I have had an account on the Firefox browser for many years. How is it possible that my previous information does not exist and it recognizes me as a new user and what is the solution?!

Offen 3 10

Saved passwords are gone on Firefox for Mac OS

Up until today, when I opened Firefox browser on my Mac I would already be signed in. Today I’ve had to sign in using Passkey AND password each and every time I open the … (Lesen Sie mehr)

Up until today, when I opened Firefox browser on my Mac I would already be signed in. Today I’ve had to sign in using Passkey AND password each and every time I open the browser. Also, all my saved passwords have disappeared from the Mac OS browser. They seem to be intact on my iPhone app, but even after a couple of “Sync”s, I still have neither passwords nor autofill working on my Mac. Is there a temporary glitch in the system today, or are there steps I need to fix this? Thanks

Offen 10

Sync won't sync, and repeatedly asks for password and 2FA

Firefox sync is synchronizing; most notably, my passwords are not available. I am repeatedly asked to sign in; even after successfully signing in, I am immediately prompt… (Lesen Sie mehr)

Firefox sync is synchronizing; most notably, my passwords are not available. I am repeatedly asked to sign in; even after successfully signing in, I am immediately prompted again for my password and 2FA. After logging in (even if prompted to do so again) Firefox reports that it is syncing correctly, but password auto-fills are unavailable, and about:logins shows no entries, as is this were a fresh install. On restarting Firefox, I am once again logged out of Sync and need to log in yet again.

This is not affecting my mobile device; only my desktops and laptop.

I first noticed the problem about two days ago. Since then, I have tried the following suggested fixes, to no avail:

  • Restarting Firefox
  • Restarting my computers
  • Restarting in safe mode
  • Creating a new profile
  • Resetting my password
  • Logging out of all devices and logging back in

I would welcome suggestions on how else I might address this. Thanks, Kestrel

Offen 40

Recovering open tabs

Recently I had to install a new windows, and I signed in to my Firefox account and found all the data from the previous windows including the open tabs, I could find them… (Lesen Sie mehr)

Recently I had to install a new windows, and I signed in to my Firefox account and found all the data from the previous windows including the open tabs, I could find them from "Tabs from other devices".

But now can't find them any more, although that device name is still there in my account page, under " connected services", please advise.

Offen 7 60

Profiles not showing up in firefox when signed into other devices

TLDR - I have two profiles set up, but they don't sync across devices. I have Firefox on my main computer and recently got a second computer. When I downloaded and signed… (Lesen Sie mehr)

TLDR - I have two profiles set up, but they don't sync across devices.

I have Firefox on my main computer and recently got a second computer. When I downloaded and signed into Firefox on the second computer I created a new profile so I could have different bookmarks, settings, etc. At some point I got signed out of Firefox on the second computer. When I signed back in, it didn't show any profiles - just my usual default settings. On the main computer it still shows two profiles, including the one I set up on the second computer. I have tried signing out and back in on both computers, and manually syncing data. The main computer still shows two profiles, the second computer still shows zero profiles (but has my Firefox settings/bookmarks saved as default).

Offen 20

My saved tabs from other devices spontaneously disappear from Firefox on my Mac Studio. How to get them back and stop this behavior?

My tabs from a Windows 10 PC were imported to Firefox running on my Mac Studio ( OS is Tahoe ver 26.2). How do I easily recover these tabs and prevent this behavior in th… (Lesen Sie mehr)

My tabs from a Windows 10 PC were imported to Firefox running on my Mac Studio ( OS is Tahoe ver 26.2). How do I easily recover these tabs and prevent this behavior in the future? Note: I have copied previous versions of the Firefox profiles files to my active profiles folder, but this does not bring back the lost tabs.

Offen 2 235

firefox wil not sync in linux mint

I have linux LMSDE7 Mint, Firefox will not sync. I click on the 3 top right corner lines, sign into Mozzilla, the bookmarks have not synced. Then if I go back to the same… (Lesen Sie mehr)

I have linux LMSDE7 Mint, Firefox will not sync. I click on the 3 top right corner lines, sign into Mozzilla, the bookmarks have not synced. Then if I go back to the same lines, it has still the "sign in" field, clicking has no reaction. It seems that mozilla is not signing in I have an other linux version, winux, there I have no problems, it syncs ok.

Offen 3 50

Mozilla sends verification code to my email, but my email is so slow that by the time this code arrives it already expired. Can verification be done throughw a phone message or how can I increase the verification time to wait until I receive the code?

I am trying to sync my Firefox from my old laptop (Windows 10) to a new laptop (Windows 11) Mozilla sends verification code to my email, but my email is so slow that by t… (Lesen Sie mehr)

I am trying to sync my Firefox from my old laptop (Windows 10) to a new laptop (Windows 11) Mozilla sends verification code to my email, but my email is so slow that by the time this code arrives it already expired. a) Can verification code be sent to my phone? b) if not, how can I increase the time allowed for imputing the verification code to wait until I receive the code?

Offen 1 30

Unable to retrieve saved bookmarks, paaswords and history

Hi, I need help retrieving my Saved passwords, Bookmarks and History. I have recently changed my mobile phone and Laptop. I've logged in on both items. I can't find my pa… (Lesen Sie mehr)

Hi, I need help retrieving my Saved passwords, Bookmarks and History. I have recently changed my mobile phone and Laptop. I've logged in on both items. I can't find my password, its clean. I can only see the visited sites that were on my new mobile, but nothing from my old laptop even after login and Sync

Offen 1 30

Problem with logging into the browser after frequently turning on the computer.

When I frequently turn off my computer using the system unit's power button, meaning a quick shutdown, after several such shutdowns, when I launch the browser, I'm prompt… (Lesen Sie mehr)

When I frequently turn off my computer using the system unit's power button, meaning a quick shutdown, after several such shutdowns, when I launch the browser, I'm prompted to log in again. Bookmarks that weren't synced disappear. And I'm also logged out of all the websites I was logged into, forcing me to log in again. Cachyos Linux.

Offen 5 20

Passwords don't sync when i log with my mozilla account !

Please help, it looks like my passwords are not synced anymore on any Mozilla I use. I sue a Mozilla portable at home and a classic desktop on my office. The synchronyzat… (Lesen Sie mehr)

Please help, it looks like my passwords are not synced anymore on any Mozilla I use. I sue a Mozilla portable at home and a classic desktop on my office. The synchronyzation works for bookmarks, browse history and download history but not a single password is imported on my sessions ! My files are present : see screenshot01 so my passwords are here. Login.json contains data. So what's the problem. The debug mode said that : see screenshot 02 Thanks for the help

Offen 20

Firefox sync bookmarks not working after latest update

My Firefox sync stopped working after the latest update. Bookmarks are not syncing between my desktop and laptop. I have tried signing out and back in but it still does n… (Lesen Sie mehr)

My Firefox sync stopped working after the latest update. Bookmarks are not syncing between my desktop and laptop. I have tried signing out and back in but it still does not work. Any suggestions?

Offen 6 50