Fragen zum Thema werden angezeigt:

Recovery Firefox on my Sony mobile phone.

Dear Sir I had Firefox on my Sony mobile phone for quite long years, I deleted it by mistake today, how can I get it back. My Sony mobile phone is Android 7 . I tried to … (Lesen Sie mehr)

Dear Sir I had Firefox on my Sony mobile phone for quite long years, I deleted it by mistake today, how can I get it back. My Sony mobile phone is Android 7 . I tried to recover it from my computer and I got QR CODE I took a picture then do not know how to do after that. Can you please help. Thank you. Louise.

Gesperrt 1

Why is it when I'm not signed in to my Firefox accounts on both my laptop computers do my Icon change from say Facebook icon to world Globe Icon.

Why is it when I'm not signed in to my Firefox accounts on both my laptop computers or syncing is turned off, do my Icons change from say Facebook icon to world Globe Ico… (Lesen Sie mehr)

Why is it when I'm not signed in to my Firefox accounts on both my laptop computers or syncing is turned off, do my Icons change from say Facebook icon to world Globe Icon (Default).

Computer 1 has Facebook Icon(Water Landscape) Computer 2 has the World Globe for Facebook Icon. (M&M Candy)

When I delete World Globe Icon on #2 and replace it with Facebook Icon, it switches my Icon on #1 to the World Globe Icon. Also, it changes the alignment of my Icons on my desktop as well, rearranges them, put it in a different spots. This has never happened before for over 8 years, now all of a sudden, here we go and I am not sure how to stop this.

Offen

I logged into firefox on new computer and synched but none of my bookmarks or passwords showed up -- what can I do to restore? Can I import them from iphone?

I logged into firefox on new computer and synched but none of my bookmarks or passwords showed up -- what can I do to restore? Can I import them from iphone? Note that m… (Lesen Sie mehr)

I logged into firefox on new computer and synched but none of my bookmarks or passwords showed up -- what can I do to restore? Can I import them from iphone? Note that my old computer doesn't work, so I can't import files from it yet.

Offen 1 40

Syncing does not save all settings (alternative: Portable Firefox)

Hello, sync widgets Unfortunately, not all settings are synchronised when I sync my settings through my connected Firefox/Mozilla account. For example, the following … (Lesen Sie mehr)

Hello,

  1. sync
  2. widgets

Unfortunately, not all settings are synchronised when I sync my settings through my connected Firefox/Mozilla account.

For example, the following `about:config` preference is not saved:

`browser.newtabpage.activity-stream.widgets.system.enabled = true`

In addition, several settings from the regular Settings menu are not synchronised either, including:

- Start page settings - The custom ordering of search engines under **Search** - The option to NOT save payment methods & addresses - The option to NOT automatically trust installed certificates - secure DNS over HTTPS (DoH) activated with provider & fallback behaviour set

This is frustrating because I have to go through all the settings again after syncing. In some cases, the behaviour also seems inconsistent—for example, the checkbox for automatically trusting installed certificates does not always retain its selected state (sometimes it is unchecked[desired] and on other occasions it is checked).

Could you please investigate whether these settings are intended to be synchronised and, if so, why they are not being saved?

A reliable sync feature should reproduce the desired configuration consistently, including all stable settings—or, at a minimum, clearly document which settings are excluded from synchronisation.

Best wishes, RaphiQ

Offen 10

In the previous version, whenever I clicked sync, my browsing history was updated automatically. Why is this no longer working after the recent update?

In the previous version, whenever I clicked sync, my browsing history was updated automatically. Why is this no longer working after the recent update? I always use Firef… (Lesen Sie mehr)

In the previous version, whenever I clicked sync, my browsing history was updated automatically. Why is this no longer working after the recent update?

I always use Firefox on my 2 devices (PC & laptop) and keep them synced. However, after the latest Firefox update, the sync feature stopped working. My Firefox history from the past two days/yesterday on my PC has not been synced or imported to my laptop

Offen 1 10

How to import bookmarks to new Apple laptop from old one

I purchased a new Apple laptop, a MacBook Neo, & need to import bookmarks from my old MacBookAir to the Neo. No success thus far after going to Mozilla article "Sync… (Lesen Sie mehr)

I purchased a new Apple laptop, a MacBook Neo, & need to import bookmarks from my old MacBookAir to the Neo. No success thus far after going to Mozilla article "Sync bookmarks...." & following those instructions.

Offen 1 10

History not syncing properly between desktop and phone

I'm not sure how long this has been happening (maybe at least a month), but my browsing history isn't syncing properly between my desktop and phone. Previously, my deskto… (Lesen Sie mehr)

I'm not sure how long this has been happening (maybe at least a month), but my browsing history isn't syncing properly between my desktop and phone. Previously, my desktop history was syncing to my phone, but not vice-versa. Bookmarks, passwords and tabs are syncing perfectly fine. I've tried enabling/disabling sync settings and signing out and in again and now my phone history is syncing to my desktop, but my desktop history has stopped syncing to my phone. While having the full browsing history on my desktop is preferable, it would be ideal for it to show up on both my desktop and phone.

Offen 2 30

Passwords don't work on my new imac

I moved bookmarks from old mac to new mac so I can visit all my websites. However no user names and passwords load on the new mac. I hit sync over and over and nothing ha… (Lesen Sie mehr)

I moved bookmarks from old mac to new mac so I can visit all my websites. However no user names and passwords load on the new mac. I hit sync over and over and nothing happens. Thx in advance for your help.

Offen 1 10

bookmarks sync issue on windows and android

I have toolbar bookmarks on PC with windows 11, firefox 155.0 (64-bit). and I have android phone, Samsung S26 Ultra with firefox, logged in with the same user. However, o… (Lesen Sie mehr)

I have toolbar bookmarks on PC with windows 11, firefox 155.0 (64-bit). and I have android phone, Samsung S26 Ultra with firefox, logged in with the same user. However, on mobile I could see a synced bookmarks which are removed long back from the desktop. I have tried to clear cache and data and re-login on mobile device firefox, still it shows the old bookmarks which were existing few weeks back. please advise

Offen 20

Can't delete profile

I was in the middle of setting up a secondary profile with sync when the browser froze and became unresponsive for a few minutes. I killed the task and reopened the profi… (Lesen Sie mehr)

I was in the middle of setting up a secondary profile with sync when the browser froze and became unresponsive for a few minutes. I killed the task and reopened the profile, it lacked the theme color I'd chosen and sync was not enabled. When trying to enable sync, I got the error message shown in the screenshot. To be clear, the profile it's asking me to switch to 'is' the profile I'm in. I've tried deleting the profile and the associated files from About:Profiles, but this issue persists.

I've also followed the steps contained in this issue and associated issues, but the profileID already matches: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/questions/1581151

How can I resolve this so that I can sync this profile?

Gelöst 1 20

Sync not working

I have been trying to sync my phone and laptop. Every time I try it only shows my laptop under "my devices" even though I have logged out and logged back in on my phone t… (Lesen Sie mehr)

I have been trying to sync my phone and laptop. Every time I try it only shows my laptop under "my devices" even though I have logged out and logged back in on my phone through the qr code. I am not sure what to do.

Offen

All devices dropping out of Mozilla account; Sync partly broken

I share my Sync account across 1 Android + 3 desktop devices (Win 10 or 11). So far no problems. A few days ago all the devices started dropping out of Sync. I would say… (Lesen Sie mehr)

I share my Sync account across 1 Android + 3 desktop devices (Win 10 or 11). So far no problems. A few days ago all the devices started dropping out of Sync.

I would say this all started with the Android device (v.153), which seems to have logged out of the account on its own. After reconnecting it, all the desktop devices went nuts...

1) desktop machines will need to reconnect to Mozilla account every time FF is launched 2) about:logins is always empty, even after logging back in and completing a sync routine 3) even when it states "Account disconnected" - "Sync is off", they will still receive tabs sent from the Android device; they can't send tabs as they won't see the other devices. Also, even while disconnected, they were able to add a new bookmark to the account. So, account is not actually fully disconnected... only some parts of Sync are.

Another symptom. Account's Connected Services list is clean and up to date (see images). Account recognizes new logins as already known hardware and avoids doubling them. But in Sync there's a mess of instances... all new attempts are seen as a new device. Many of these are of course dead links, as the latest login overwrites previous ones.


This happened while desktops were updating to v.154, but I wouldn't say it's related to that, as two of those machines also run a different Mozilla account on a second profile, and so far that account is not misbehaving.

The Android device also got disconnected a few more times, but now it seems more stable than its siblings, and the passwords are still accessible (as as you can see in the pics, it's not showing as a doubled Sync device).

I didn't try signing off all devices because I'm worried I won't be able to get back in... anyway, manually signing off a single one didn't change anything.

It seems to me this is a server-side issue. Is there a way to "refresh" the account without losing all data? Thank you

Gelöst 2 10

trying to sync with my phone code via emaail does nor arrive withhin 10 minutes

I am trying to sync my computer and phone and it sends a code to my email address. but out of the 3 times I have tried I have received 2 codes but at least 20 minutes af… (Lesen Sie mehr)

I am trying to sync my computer and phone and it sends a code to my email address. but out of the 3 times I have tried I have received 2 codes but at least 20 minutes after sending so I cannot use them. I am using Thunderbird for my email

Offen 1 50

Why does Firefox erase all my browsing history while signed in with sync on with no user interaction?

Firefox deleted my entire browsing history while signed in with syncing on, with no user interaction. This should never happen. What is the point of Firefox sync if it do… (Lesen Sie mehr)

Firefox deleted my entire browsing history while signed in with syncing on, with no user interaction. This should never happen. What is the point of Firefox sync if it does this?

Offen 1