Vorsicht vor Support-Betrug: Wir fordern Sie niemals auf, eine Telefonnummer anzurufen, eine SMS an eine Telefonnummer zu senden oder persönliche Daten preiszugeben. Bitte melden Sie verdächtige Aktivitäten über die Funktion „Missbrauch melden“.

Weitere Informationen
Offen

Android Browser Split Screen Tabs

64ib0oh0

I utilize the browser for work, and the ability to have tabs in split screen greatly helps me speed up my workflow.

I sometimes am able to work from home, and all I have as an Android Tablet, and it seems the android version of firefox doesn't have this functionality.

I utilize the browser for work, and the ability to have tabs in split screen greatly helps me speed up my workflow. I sometimes am able to work from home, and all I have as an Android Tablet, and it seems the android version of firefox doesn't have this functionality.

Sie müssen sich mit Ihrem Benutzerkonto anmelden, um auf Beiträge zu antworten. Bitte stellen Sie eine neue Frage, wenn Sie noch kein Benutzerkonto haben.