Vorsicht vor Support-Betrug: Wir fordern Sie niemals auf, eine Telefonnummer anzurufen, eine SMS an eine Telefonnummer zu senden oder persönliche Daten preiszugeben. Bitte melden Sie verdächtige Aktivitäten über die Funktion „Missbrauch melden“.

Weitere Informationen
Offen

I got a iPhone 18 Pro Max and installed ios 27. Firefox is extremely laggy now. I alreasy re-installed Firefox, but the the problem ist still there.

nmgg

I got a iPhone 18 Pro Max and installed ios 27. Firefox is extremely laggy now. I alreasy re-installed the latest version of Firefox, but the the problem ist still there.

I also disablwd some funtions like auto fullfilling, but nothing helps.

I got a iPhone 18 Pro Max and installed ios 27. Firefox is extremely laggy now. I alreasy re-installed the latest version of Firefox, but the the problem ist still there. I also disablwd some funtions like auto fullfilling, but nothing helps.

Sie müssen sich mit Ihrem Benutzerkonto anmelden, um auf Beiträge zu antworten. Bitte stellen Sie eine neue Frage, wenn Sie noch kein Benutzerkonto haben.