Vorsicht vor Support-Betrug: Wir fordern Sie niemals auf, eine Telefonnummer anzurufen, eine SMS an eine Telefonnummer zu senden oder persönliche Daten preiszugeben. Bitte melden Sie verdächtige Aktivitäten über die Funktion „Missbrauch melden“.

Weitere Informationen
Offen

Force password generation

Elias K Gardner

I keep running into situations where I need to generate a password but for whatever reason Firefox does not suggest one. Sometimes its an app not in the browser sometimes its a website that I guess didn't properly mark the box as a password field. Regardless of the reason is there any way to force Firefox on android or even desktop to generate a password?

Even if Mozilla hosted a page with a password field that would do the trick. Unfortunately I'm usually logged with my Mozilla account already and creating a new account forces entering an email before showing a password field.

Thanks

I keep running into situations where I need to generate a password but for whatever reason Firefox does not suggest one. Sometimes its an app not in the browser sometimes its a website that I guess didn't properly mark the box as a password field. Regardless of the reason is there any way to force Firefox on android or even desktop to generate a password? Even if Mozilla hosted a page with a password field that would do the trick. Unfortunately I'm usually logged with my Mozilla account already and creating a new account forces entering an email before showing a password field. Thanks

Sie müssen sich mit Ihrem Benutzerkonto anmelden, um auf Beiträge zu antworten. Bitte stellen Sie eine neue Frage, wenn Sie noch kein Benutzerkonto haben.