How to remove "nationzoom.com" from my browsers(IE,Firefox,Crome).
Everytime when i open my browsers( IE ,Firefox ,Chrome) , it redirect me to the link - "http://www.nationzoom.com/?type=sc&ts=1389612321&from=vtt&uid=HitachiXHTS545050A7E380_TA95123VC2MTUXC2MTUXX " I have tried everythings such as 1.Reset browsers ,uninstall every add one's , Registry cleanup by CCleaner 2. Browsers property >Target Location changed 3. Registry edited where nationzoom is existed. All the solution i have done but there is no result ,all remains unchange....Anyone help me.. can anyone tell me some other effective solutions..........
- Shockwave Flash 12.0 r0
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 11.0.06
- Google Update
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 10.45.2 for Mozilla browsers
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Facebook Video Calling Plugin
- Picasa plugin
- Facebook Desktop Plugin
- VLC media player Web Plugin 2.0.2
- The plug-in allows you to open and edit files using Microsoft Office applications
- Office Authorization plug-in for NPAPI browsers
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; rv:24.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/24.0
Try scan your PC, this probably is a malware problem:
I think this is occur due to a inbuilt program is run by your system for show this site.. check your system admin panel ....