Denne tråd blev arkiveret. Stil et nyt spørgsmål, hvis du har brug for hjælp.
Accessing Webpages in FF 15
While FF 15 is trying to access a web page I get a little window that says, "waiting on www.google.com" and for the last 3 days Google has been down so it takes forever for FF to access any web page. It's like using an old 286 computer on dial up. Why does it go through Google to get to a web site?
Ændret af 22639 den
Alle svar (2)
The Reset Firefox feature can fix many issues by restoring Firefox to its factory default state while saving your essential information. Note: This will cause you to lose any Extensions, Open websites, and some Preferences.
To Reset Firefox do the following:
- Go to Firefox > Help > Troubleshooting Information.
- Click the "Reset Firefox" button.
- Firefox will close and reset. After Firefox is done, it will show a window with the information that is imported. Click Finish.
- Firefox will open with all factory defaults applied.
Further information can be found in the Refresh Firefox - reset add-ons and settings article.
Did this fix your problems? Please report back to us!
Start Firefox in Safe Mode to check if one of the extensions (Firefox/Tools > Add-ons > Extensions) or if hardware acceleration is causing the problem (switch to the DEFAULT theme: Firefox/Tools > Add-ons > Appearance).
- Do not click the Reset button on the Safe mode start window or otherwise make changes.