I'm trying to register and firefox is telling me there's no internet connection
When I try to register for Firefox sync, it tells me there is no internet connection. That's the only window that gives me that error message - I'm able to browse on Firefox in other tabs, and any other browser.
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 19.12.20034
- Best Buy pc app Detector Plug-in
- Citrix Receiver Plugin (Win32)
- Citrix URL-Redirection Helper Plugin
- DX Studio Player File
- Google Update
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 11.91.2 for Mozilla browsers
- Office Authorization plug-in for NPAPI browsers
- The plug-in allows you to open and edit files using Microsoft Office applications
- The plugin allows you to have a better experience with Microsoft SharePoint
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Shockwave Flash 22.0 r0
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 22.214.171.124
- VLC media player Web Plugin
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; WOW64; rv:43.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/43.0
You need to update to be able to use Firefox Sync. You can't do it on Firefox 43.0 because the Firefox Sync sign in page location has changed.