Denne tråd blev arkiveret. Stil et nyt spørgsmål, hvis du har brug for hjælp.
data not transfered
I have installed new update 56.0.1 and since update all my browser history and passwords have gone. I have tried copying and pasting into profile but old data profile will not paste into new data profile. I have spent 5 hours trying to retrieve my information with no success. I am wondering if firefox has set up a new account because it asked me to sign in which I could not remember my log in details so asked for new password. Since new password has been entered then no past information.
I have the old data file on my desktop but cannot paste. When I right click to paste then drop down menu shows no paste word.
Please help I have used firefox for years and years and cannot believe this has happened
Alle svar (2)
If you are talking about sync;
Resetting the sync password, or changing its e-mail, will remove all data from the servers.
This is a security feature. https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/ive-lost-my-firefox-sync-account-information
- I've lost my Firefox Sync account information - What to do
- I’ve forgotten, or don't have access to, my Firefox Account email address
You can copy individual files like these with Firefox closed to the current profile folder to recover specific data.
- bookmarks and history: places.sqlite
- bookmark backups: compressed .jsonlz4 backups in the bookmarkbackups folder
- cookies.sqlite for the cookies
- formhistory.sqlite for saved form data
- logins.json and key3.db (decryption key) for Passwords saved in the Password Manager
- cert8.db and possibly cert_override.txt for (intermediate) certificates stored in the Certificate Manager
- persdict.dat for words you added to the spelling checker dictionary
- permissions.sqlite for Permissions and possibly content-prefs.sqlite for other Site Preferences
- sessionstore.js for open tabs and pinned tabs
You can use the button on the "Help -> Troubleshooting Information" (about:support) page to go to the current Firefox profile folder or use the about:profiles page.
- Help -> Troubleshooting Information -> Profile Directory:
Windows: Show Folder; Linux: Open Directory; Mac: Show in Finder