Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Prohledat stránky podpory

Vyhněte se podvodům. Za účelem poskytnutí podpory vás nikdy nežádáme, abyste zavolali nebo poslali SMS na nějaké telefonní číslo nebo abyste sdělili své osobní údaje. Jakékoliv podezřelé chování nám prosím nahlaste pomocí odkazu „Nahlásit zneužití“.

Zjistit více
Archivováno

My older downloads are gone, believe because had to reinstall mozilla. How doI get them back? Thanks

searching

I cannot find any older important downloads. Possibly because I had to reinstall Mozilla about a month ago because the site kept showing Microsoft virus scans. Please advise what I can do. Thank you.

I cannot find any older important downloads. Possibly because I had to reinstall Mozilla about a month ago because the site kept showing Microsoft virus scans. Please advise what I can do. Thank you.

Všechny odpovědi (1)

Are you referring to the content of the Downloads folder in the Library (Downloads Manager; Show All Downloads)?

Current Firefox releases treat the downloads as history, so if the history gets deleted for some reason then you lose the downloads as well.
The files will however still be there in the folder on the hard drive where they were saved originally.

Upravil uživatel cor-el dne