Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Prohledat stránky podpory

Vyhněte se podvodům. Za účelem poskytnutí podpory vás nikdy nežádáme, abyste zavolali nebo poslali SMS na nějaké telefonní číslo nebo abyste sdělili své osobní údaje. Jakékoliv podezřelé chování nám prosím nahlaste pomocí odkazu „Nahlásit zneužití“.

Zjistit více
Archivováno

I click Mozilla for search and something else comes on and I have tried install and options and it still does not work, WHY???

Fred1313

Part of my PC broke and had to be fixed and cleaned, but because of problems it had to be factory reinstall, but a save disc was made, but still somethings were lost!! One is Mozilla although I have the ICON on, but when I click it something totally different comes up so I have tried to install (download) Mozilla and I also have tried Options, but neither have worked because it is still the same, WHY?? Please someone be kind enough to HELP an OLD DISABLED VIETNAM WAR VETERAN to get this RIGHT!! Thank you all for your time and effort Frederick Price (Fred)!!

Part of my PC broke and had to be fixed and cleaned, but because of problems it had to be factory reinstall, but a save disc was made, but still somethings were lost!! One is Mozilla although I have the ICON on, but when I click it something totally different comes up so I have tried to install (download) Mozilla and I also have tried Options, but neither have worked because it is still the same, WHY?? Please someone be kind enough to HELP an OLD DISABLED VIETNAM WAR VETERAN to get this RIGHT!! Thank you all for your time and effort Frederick Price (Fred)!!

Všechny odpovědi (2)

Dear   Fred,  ( mr. Price) May I ask you some questions first : You say that you have the   Mozilla icon;   is that on your taskbar or on your desktop   ? When you say:   'something totally different comes up';   what exactly does come up   ? You tried   'Options';   as in:   'Options' in the 3-bar menu   ?  
You are probably talking about other   'options',   right   ?

Hi Fred, thank you for sharing your Firefox browser data.

Is that from the computer that has the problem?

It shows you have a Yahoo add-on, which may display somewhat different pages than a standard Firefox would display. If you want to turn off the Yahoo add-on features to see whether that makes a difference, you can disable the extension on the Add-ons page. Either:

  • Ctrl+Shift+a (Mac: Command+Shift+a)
  • "3-bar" menu button (or Tools menu) > Add-ons

In the left column, click Extensions. Then cast a critical eye over the list on the right side. All extensions are optional. If in doubt, disable.

Often a link will appear above at least one disabled extension to restart Firefox. You can complete your work on the tab and click one of the links as the last step.

Any improvement?