Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Prohledat stránky podpory

Vyhněte se podvodům. Za účelem poskytnutí podpory vás nikdy nežádáme, abyste zavolali nebo poslali SMS na nějaké telefonní číslo nebo abyste sdělili své osobní údaje. Jakékoliv podezřelé chování nám prosím nahlaste pomocí odkazu „Nahlásit zneužití“.

Zjistit více
Archivováno

new version of firefox keeps crashing flash player I've downloaded and installed and had to uninstall

mskitty2

I have downloaded and installed the new version of firefox at least twice and had to go back to the older version because it keeps crashing flash player. now sync will not update because of the older version of firefox

I have downloaded and installed the new version of firefox at least twice and had to go back to the older version because it keeps crashing flash player. now sync will not update because of the older version of firefox

Všechny odpovědi (1)

Hi!

It sounds like you're having trouble with Firefox for Desktop. I'd recommend contacting the Firefox for Desktop support forum here: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/questions/new/desktop ; they'll be more knowledgeable and better able to answer your questions than the volunteers here at the Firefox OS forum.

I hope that helps you!

Upravil uživatel Epicaleb dne