Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Prohledat stránky podpory

Vyhněte se podvodům. Za účelem poskytnutí podpory vás nikdy nežádáme, abyste zavolali nebo poslali SMS na nějaké telefonní číslo nebo abyste sdělili své osobní údaje. Jakékoliv podezřelé chování nám prosím nahlaste pomocí odkazu „Nahlásit zneužití“.

Zjistit více
Archivováno

(Error code: ssl_error_rx_record_too_long)

markyormark

I also loaded the latest version of Mozilla and also enabled "https" But still I get the same error code (Error code: ssl_error_rx_record_too_long) when I tried to open below effected site.

I also loaded the latest version of Mozilla and also enabled "https" But still I get the same error code''' (Error code: ssl_error_rx_record_too_long)''' when I tried to open below effected site.

Všechny odpovědi (4)

I have seen this before if you are getting internet access through a service that requires you to visit an page to sign in first (for instance if you are at a cafe). Trying going to a site such as cnn.com that doesn't use ssl and see if you get a sign in page.

I had no problem opening the cnn.com page without signing in The problem is not solved.

You can try to reset the router.


Start Firefox in Use Troubleshoot Mode in Firefox to check if one of the extensions or if hardware acceleration is causing the problem (switch to the DEFAULT theme: Firefox (Tools) > Add-ons > Appearance/Themes).

cor-el..Thanks for you effort, but it did not work in the Safe Mode.