Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Prohledat stránky podpory

Vyhněte se podvodům. Za účelem poskytnutí podpory vás nikdy nežádáme, abyste zavolali nebo poslali SMS na nějaké telefonní číslo nebo abyste sdělili své osobní údaje. Jakékoliv podezřelé chování nám prosím nahlaste pomocí odkazu „Nahlásit zneužití“.

Zjistit více
Archivováno

I am using Firefox 6.0.2. However, several sites, including the Mozilla homepage, says I need to update.

SparrowsFlame

When I go to login to hotmail, it prompts me that my firefox needs to be updated. It also prompts me to update when I visit mozilla. However, when I look and see which version I'm using under "about Firefox" it says I'm updated and using 6.0.2.

When I go to login to hotmail, it prompts me that my firefox needs to be updated. It also prompts me to update when I visit mozilla. However, when I look and see which version I'm using under "about Firefox" it says I'm updated and using 6.0.2.

Všechny odpovědi (1)