Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Prohledat stránky podpory

Vyhněte se podvodům. Za účelem poskytnutí podpory vás nikdy nežádáme, abyste zavolali nebo poslali SMS na nějaké telefonní číslo nebo abyste sdělili své osobní údaje. Jakékoliv podezřelé chování nám prosím nahlaste pomocí odkazu „Nahlásit zneužití“.

Zjistit více
Archivováno

I want to stop mouse button 4 on my mouse from operating the back funtion in Firefox.

Tony Hodge

Mouse button 4 on my mouse automatically operates the back function in my Firefox browser. I cant' find in the options any settings for reassigning or unassigning this function to this button. How can I do this?

Mouse button 4 on my mouse automatically operates the back function in my Firefox browser. I cant' find in the options any settings for reassigning or unassigning this function to this button. How can I do this?

Všechny odpovědi (3)

You can try http://www.highrez.co.uk/downloads/XMouseButtonControl.htm - X-Mouse Button Control

If you provide me with your mouse's model, I might be able to point you in the right direction. All Microsoft mice have a program called IntelliPoint, which allows you to choose what every single button does.

I actually have a Logitech mouse (G500) and I've checked in SetPoint but there is no option to make it stop working in Firefox but allow it to still be assigned in other programs.