Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Prohledat stránky podpory

Vyhněte se podvodům. Za účelem poskytnutí podpory vás nikdy nežádáme, abyste zavolali nebo poslali SMS na nějaké telefonní číslo nebo abyste sdělili své osobní údaje. Jakékoliv podezřelé chování nám prosím nahlaste pomocí odkazu „Nahlásit zneužití“.

Zjistit více
Archivováno

Firefox suddenly stops loading webpages

michaliskon

Firefox stops loading pages. I try to browse a webpage and it just keeps loading, but nothing happens (black screen). I open chrome, request the same webpage, it loads immediately. In Firefox, it keeps loading. Sometimes it loads it after 1-2 minutes. Sometimes not. Problem is fixed after restarting firefox, but comes back again after some time.

Firefox stops loading pages. I try to browse a webpage and it just keeps loading, but nothing happens (black screen). I open chrome, request the same webpage, it loads immediately. In Firefox, it keeps loading. Sometimes it loads it after 1-2 minutes. Sometimes not. Problem is fixed after restarting firefox, but comes back again after some time.

Všechny odpovědi (3)

Hi

Do you have an example of a website that is not opening for you?

What happens when you try to view that site? Is there any error message?

Hi Paul,

google.com is an example. No error appears, it is just loading on a black screen (no data receive from the site).