Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Prohledat stránky podpory

Vyhněte se podvodům. Za účelem poskytnutí podpory vás nikdy nežádáme, abyste zavolali nebo poslali SMS na nějaké telefonní číslo nebo abyste sdělili své osobní údaje. Jakékoliv podezřelé chování nám prosím nahlaste pomocí odkazu „Nahlásit zneužití“.

Zjistit více
Archivováno

Thunderbird Cant send emails

emery2

I have thunderbird email (emery@hawaii.rr.com) and recently moved from Hawaii who was Spectrum to Texas whom is AT&T and now when I try to send an email I get this error... "The message failed and cannot be sent because connecting to Outgoing sever SMTP failed. Verify Outgoing server SMTP setting are correct"

I have thunderbird email (emery@hawaii.rr.com) and recently moved from Hawaii who was Spectrum to Texas whom is AT&T and now when I try to send an email I get this error... "The message failed and cannot be sent because connecting to Outgoing sever SMTP failed. Verify Outgoing server SMTP setting are correct"

Všechny odpovědi (1)

Compare your settings with AT&T and use a secure mail key in TB in place of the password:

https://www.att.com/support/article/dsl-high-speed/KM1010523/

If you're trying to send from the rr.com account but on the AT&T, or any other, network, check your outgoing settings: mail.twc.com, 587, STARTTLS, normal password, email address.

https://www.spectrum.net/support/internet/mobile-email-setup