Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Prohledat stránky podpory

Vyhněte se podvodům. Za účelem poskytnutí podpory vás nikdy nežádáme, abyste zavolali nebo poslali SMS na nějaké telefonní číslo nebo abyste sdělili své osobní údaje. Jakékoliv podezřelé chování nám prosím nahlaste pomocí odkazu „Nahlásit zneužití“.

Zjistit více
Archivováno

Tapping ‘x’ on tab doesn’t close it on iPadOS

aarongriffin06

Tapping the ‘x’ next to the title of a tab should close the tab but nothing happens. I have to tap the “tabs” button (shows number of tabs open). If the tabs didn’t have the ‘x’ in them, I wouldn’t try to tap them to close them. On my iPhone, the UI makes it clear that the way to close, open, or view tabs is by tapping the ‘tabs’ icon.

Tapping the ‘x’ next to the title of a tab should close the tab but nothing happens. I have to tap the “tabs” button (shows number of tabs open). If the tabs didn’t have the ‘x’ in them, I wouldn’t try to tap them to close them. On my iPhone, the UI makes it clear that the way to close, open, or view tabs is by tapping the ‘tabs’ icon.

Všechny odpovědi (2)

Are you saying this is how it is supposed to be now? Cant close tabs except in the tabs window?

Hi, are you able to share what version of iOS and Firefox this is happening on?