Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Prohledat stránky podpory

Vyhněte se podvodům. Za účelem poskytnutí podpory vás nikdy nežádáme, abyste zavolali nebo poslali SMS na nějaké telefonní číslo nebo abyste sdělili své osobní údaje. Jakékoliv podezřelé chování nám prosím nahlaste pomocí odkazu „Nahlásit zneužití“.

Zjistit více
Archivováno

sending emails when I'm on Firefox

usn

Why can't I send emails when I'm on Firefox, or log on to my email server, webmail@shaw.ca?

Why can't I send emails when I'm on Firefox, or log on to my email server, webmail@shaw.ca?

Všechny odpovědi (1)

Please explain the problem in detail. What happens? What is/are the exact error message(s) ?


Never post any personal information because an adware robot could find it, and start sending you all kinds of spam. This includes e-mail, phone, and home information.

Please remove that information from your post.