Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Prohledat stránky podpory

Vyhněte se podvodům. Za účelem poskytnutí podpory vás nikdy nežádáme, abyste zavolali nebo poslali SMS na nějaké telefonní číslo nebo abyste sdělili své osobní údaje. Jakékoliv podezřelé chování nám prosím nahlaste pomocí odkazu „Nahlásit zneužití“.

Zjistit více
Archivováno

Why is my new received email diplaying as already read instead of being bold until I open and read?

crestore

Why is my new received email displaying as already read instead of being bold until I open and read?

Why is my new received email displaying as already read instead of being bold until I open and read?

Všechny odpovědi (2)

I have this same problem. I was just coming here to post about it, but apparently this original poster isn't getting any responses.

Once my account is open, then the new emails come through in bold like they should.

I also noticed that in the g-mail account emails load in bold.

Upravil uživatel Nikilet dne

It's annoying enough that if mozilla does not fix it soon I'm leaving them.