Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Search Support

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Learn More
Solved Archived

How do you forward an email to your entire Hotmail contact list?

myrongubitz

I have received a warning email about a hacking problem from a friend. I want to forward the entire message to everyone on my Hotmail contact list. How do I do this?

I have received a warning email about a hacking problem from a friend. I want to forward the entire message to everyone on my Hotmail contact list. How do I do this?

All Replies (2)

Chosen Solution

Don't forward emails about "hacking problems", they are normally false and annoy people.

Also, this is a Firefox support, not hotmail support.

Thanks. This one sounds pretty urgent. I hope you're right. M.