Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Etsi tuesta

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Lue lisää
Arkistoitu

signitures on forwarded web links

jbp66

when I forward the link to a website to someone in my Outlook contact list it has a signature line with two email addresses. How do I get rid of this or change to email addresses listed?

when I forward the link to a website to someone in my Outlook contact list it has a signature line with two email addresses. How do I get rid of this or change to email addresses listed?

Kaikki vastaukset (1)

I'm assuming you are using Outlook? Do you have a signature set up in Outlook? This doesn't sound like a Firefox issue.