This thread was archived.
Please ask a new question if you need help.
Solved
Archived
How do I change the banner at the top of Firefox. I chose a Thanksgiving theme and want to change it. Thanks.
At Thanksgiving time, the option to choose a theme for the banner at the top of my Firefox screen was chosen. "Charlie Brown" is still up there. I want to know how to change the banner to something more common, or just go back to the basic neutral screen.
At Thanksgiving time, the option to choose a theme for the banner at the top of my Firefox screen was chosen. "Charlie Brown" is still up there. I want to know how to change the banner to something more common, or just go back to the basic neutral screen.
All Replies (1)
Chosen Solution
See Use themes to change the look of Firefox and http://kb.mozillazine.org/Themes (Lightweight theme)