Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Search Support

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Learn More
Archived

I am unable to remove an empty folder from the bookmarks toolbar

VetteLady

Window 7 Firefox 6.0.2 I have an empty folder on my bookmarks toolbar that I am unable to remove. I delete it and it comes back. I have been able to delete other folders from the toolbar, but not this one.

Window 7 Firefox 6.0.2 I have an empty folder on my bookmarks toolbar that I am unable to remove. I delete it and it comes back. I have been able to delete other folders from the toolbar, but not this one.

All Replies (1)

Any help??? Please!!