Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Search Support

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Learn More
Archived

wise stamp has hijacked my Firefox 4 browser - how can I remove wise stamp?

thasek

I keep getting wise stamp pop ups and I cannot find a way to uninstall the ad-on. In fact, I don't recall installing it. Wise Stamp pops up when I open Firefox and on many other occasions when there appears nothing connected to it in the URL requested. It is such an annoyance that I have uninstalled Firefox and am using Chrome to send this note.

I keep getting wise stamp pop ups and I cannot find a way to uninstall the ad-on. In fact, I don't recall installing it. Wise Stamp pops up when I open Firefox and on many other occasions when there appears nothing connected to it in the URL requested. It is such an annoyance that I have uninstalled Firefox and am using Chrome to send this note.

All Replies (2)

Hi, sorry for the inconvenience. You can simply reinstall from wisestamp.com, close and reopen your browser and it will work fine. If you still wish to uninstall, check out: http://help.wisestamp.com/troubleshooting/how-can-i-uninstall-wisestamp