Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Search Support

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Learn More
Archived

Excuse me, not Time Stamp, but Wise Stamp, I want to get rid of it

Lynn1

Wise Stamp, not time stamp, everytime I open Firefox, this pops up. I just downloaded the latest version of Firefox and this has been popping up ever since. Yuck!!

Wise Stamp, not time stamp, everytime I open Firefox, this pops up. I just downloaded the latest version of Firefox and this has been popping up ever since. Yuck!!

All Replies (4)

Hi, sorry for the inconvenience. You can simply reinstall from wisestamp.com close and reopen your browser and you will be fine. If you still wish to uninstall, check out: http://www.wisestamp.com/usage-faq#faq_120

cheers, Tom from WiseStamp

This is total garbage! This damn WiseStamp pops up constantly and freaking TOM from WiseStamp gives no clue how to disable that is even intelligible - freaking tech geek! Get this crap off of my mozilla now. How can this intrusive stuff be allowed to pop up like this?


edited by a moderator to clean up the language - https://support.mozilla.com/en-US/kb/Forum+and+chat+rules+and+guidelines

Modified by the-edmeister

@KellyKman This is how you uninstall WiseStamp http://help.wisestamp.com/troubleshooting/how-can-i-uninstall-wisestamp best, TOM from WiseStamp

The uninstall process does not work because as soon as I click the add-ons in the tools drop-down menu the Wise Stamp pop-ups take over and I lose control of the browser. I cannot use Firefox on this computer until I find a way of expunging Wise Stamp. I guess this is a good way to give Chrome a good tryout to see if I prefer it.