Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Search Support

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Learn More
Open

how do I close firefox without the tabs being closed

FJK

When I try to exit firefox it wants to close all the tabs, I want them remembered for the next time I open firefox.

When I try to exit firefox it wants to close all the tabs, I want them remembered for the next time I open firefox.

All Replies (2)

The easy way to do it is in Firefox settings:

menu (right upper corner) - settings - general - startup - check the "always open the previous windows and tabs"

You should be in normal browsing mode, not in private browsing mode.

Ask a question

You must log in to your account to reply to posts. Please start a new question, if you do not have an account yet.