Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Search Support

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Learn More
Solved Archived

Content-Security-Policy: frame-ancestors doesn't work

vinh.vu

As mentioned here https://developer.mozilla.org/en-US/docs/Web/HTTP/Headers/Content-Security-Policy/frame-ancestors, CSP: frame-ancestors is supported from Firefox 33. However, it seems doesn't work.

I am trying to embed a 3-party site into our page using an iframe. The 3-party site did whitelist us using these headers - Content-Security-Policy: frame-ancestors 'self' https://*.ourdomain.com - X-Frame-Options: SAMEORIGIN

It works fine on Chrome, but not Firefox. I am using Firefox 79.

Is there anything wrong with our headers?

Thank you!

As mentioned here https://developer.mozilla.org/en-US/docs/Web/HTTP/Headers/Content-Security-Policy/frame-ancestors, CSP: frame-ancestors is supported from Firefox 33. However, it seems doesn't work. I am trying to embed a 3-party site into our page using an iframe. The 3-party site did whitelist us using these headers - Content-Security-Policy: frame-ancestors 'self' https://*.ourdomain.com - X-Frame-Options: SAMEORIGIN It works fine on Chrome, but not Firefox. I am using Firefox 79. Is there anything wrong with our headers? Thank you!

All Replies (1)

Chosen Solution

There is a bug with nested iframe https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=1404438