Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Search Support

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Learn More
Archived

I can't see my search bar from 2-3 days.. Where it is ?

Ali653

I'm unable to See Search Bar from 2,3 days, what happened ? Any Solution ?

i don't want to refresh Firefox as i have my history and bookmarks , logins etc saved..
I'm unable to See Search Bar from 2,3 days, what happened ? Any Solution ? i don't want to refresh Firefox as i have my history and bookmarks , logins etc saved..

All Replies (1)

hi Ali653, please refer to Navigation buttons like back, home, bookmarks and reload are missing which should help you to restore various elements in the user interface.