Showing questions for topic:

No recuerdo la contraseña de mi correo por que sugirió contraseña segura ..y no me sale le opción de recuperar con num telefónico... me super urge una solución. Ya que ahí están guardadas las fotos de hace algunos ayeres de mis criaturas

01 . NO Recuerdo la contraseña para ingresar he intentado como un montón. De veces pero nada tengo ccceso a un nunca que tenia registrado con ese gmail pero recuerdo qu… (pročitajte više)

  1. 01 . NO Recuerdo la contraseña para ingresar he intentado como un montón. De veces pero nada tengo ccceso a un nunca que tenia registrado con ese gmail pero recuerdo que días antes hize la actualización d3 número y ya lo quise buscar y no lo encuentro
Locked 1

Remove VPN meuns from Android

How can i remove this from Firefox on Android it really bothers me and feels like an advertisement i already have a VPN and do not want my browser to keep suggesting one … (pročitajte više)

How can i remove this from Firefox on Android it really bothers me and feels like an advertisement i already have a VPN and do not want my browser to keep suggesting one if i don't need it.

Open 1

Firefox is not working properly on my device.

Hello, I am having a problem with Firefox on my Android phone. Firefox is not working properly. Please help me fix this issue and let me know what steps I should follow. … (pročitajte više)

Hello, I am having a problem with Firefox on my Android phone. Firefox is not working properly. Please help me fix this issue and let me know what steps I should follow. Thank you.

Open 1

How do I change the VPN location?

I just activated the built-in VPN for the Firefox browser on Android. How do I change the location? ie. I'm in Australia but want the internet to think I'm in the UK... … (pročitajte više)

I just activated the built-in VPN for the Firefox browser on Android. How do I change the location? ie. I'm in Australia but want the internet to think I'm in the UK...

Solved 2 3

how much is this going to cost in future?

We live in a world where everybody, every service expects money, (ads, subscriptions) - payments. How much will this - much needed - service cost once we have grown accu… (pročitajte više)

We live in a world where everybody, every service expects money, (ads, subscriptions) - payments. How much will this - much needed - service cost once we have grown accustomed to it?

Solved 1

How to set up and use an authenticator app for my Firefox account?

Hello, I am trying to set up two-factor authentication for my Mozilla Firefox account. I reached the step where it shows a secret code to enter into an authenticator app,… (pročitajte više)

Hello, I am trying to set up two-factor authentication for my Mozilla Firefox account. I reached the step where it shows a secret code to enter into an authenticator app, but I need guidance on how to complete this process step-by-step. Please help me with how to use Google Authenticator for this. Thank you

Locked 1