Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Learn More
Open

I can't create line breaks.

yasue

Thank you as always. I am using Windows 11 and Thunderbird 153.3.1esr. When I open past newsletters using "Edit as New Message," I cannot create a line break by pressing Enter before the first character of the body text. Line breaks work elsewhere in the body text and in regular new emails. This mainly occurs with group newsletters. If I change the formatting to [Paragraph] and then switch back to [Body Text] with Ctrl+Z, I can create line breaks in that editing screen. Is there a permanent fix?

Thank you as always. I am using Windows 11 and Thunderbird 153.3.1esr. When I open past newsletters using "Edit as New Message," I cannot create a line break by pressing Enter before the first character of the body text. Line breaks work elsewhere in the body text and in regular new emails. This mainly occurs with group newsletters. If I change the formatting to [Paragraph] and then switch back to [Body Text] with Ctrl+Z, I can create line breaks in that editing screen. Is there a permanent fix?

You must log in to your account to reply to posts. Please start a new question, if you do not have an account yet.