Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Search Support

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Learn More
Solved Arhivirano

Collections didn't sync on my new phone.

puppetmanjoe

I am signed into the Firefox Android app on two phones. When I signed into the app on my new phone I was expecting my collections to appear but they didn't.

Any help or suggestions would be most appreciated.

I am signed into the Firefox Android app on two phones. When I signed into the app on my new phone I was expecting my collections to appear but they didn't. Any help or suggestions would be most appreciated.

All Replies (2)

Odabrano rješenje

Hi

At present, Collections cannot be syncced between copies of Firefox, but this is something that may be included in a future update.

Thanks you for your reply, that explains it.