Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

সহায়তা খুঁজুন

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

আরও জানুন
Solved

bug displaying page

Ray Andrews

https://apollolaunchcontrol.com/v20test/http___www.apollolaunchcontrol.com_/Crawler_Transporter.html

There's three images on the page, in FF only the top one shows, but if I hit refresh, all three show, but only for half a second, then they wink out. All three show in Chromium just fine.

140.16esr under Debian 12.

https://apollolaunchcontrol.com/v20test/http___www.apollolaunchcontrol.com_/Crawler_Transporter.html There's three images on the page, in FF only the top one shows, but if I hit refresh, all three show, but only for half a second, then they wink out. All three show in Chromium just fine. 140.16esr under Debian 12.
প্রেক্ষাপটে এই উত্তরটি পড়ুন।

চয়ন করা সমাধান

In case that's a page you've visited before, and nothing changed on the site, if it used to work and you only observe the issue now — if that problem is a recent change for you?

Is it the same if you open it from a new Private Window?

Some standard troubleshooting steps that may resolve similar issues:

  1. Start with clearing Firefox cache.
  2. If it does not help, try clearing cookies and data for the website you experience troubles with (warning: you will be logged out on this website).
  3. If it also does not help, try running Firefox in Troubleshoot Mode. If the problem doesn't persist, please follow the steps from this article to troubleshoot further.
  4. If nothing from the above helps, try creating a new Firefox profile and check if the issue persists there.

All Replies (7)

Is that a recent regression?

140esr on Windows seems fine as well as the corresponding 156 release on Ubuntu and macOS.

What do you mean 'regression'? BTW, just noticed something. I had that page left open on Chromium, and coming back to my computer after an hour away, I see that the bottom two images have disappeared and I have to refresh the page to get them back. But when I do, they stay there. So it seems that Chromium, too, disappears them after some interval but it's much longer than FF.

চয়ন করা সমাধান

In case that's a page you've visited before, and nothing changed on the site, if it used to work and you only observe the issue now — if that problem is a recent change for you?

Is it the same if you open it from a new Private Window?

Some standard troubleshooting steps that may resolve similar issues:

  1. Start with clearing Firefox cache.
  2. If it does not help, try clearing cookies and data for the website you experience troubles with (warning: you will be logged out on this website).
  3. If it also does not help, try running Firefox in Troubleshoot Mode. If the problem doesn't persist, please follow the steps from this article to troubleshoot further.
  4. If nothing from the above helps, try creating a new Firefox profile and check if the issue persists there.

I've never been to the site before, I can't report that it was ever better. Private Window does not help. I don't want to clear my cache because that wipes out all my login data at every site I visit. Troubleshoot Mode fixes it!

Now I restart normally and everything is fine. Go figger. One of those uncatchable bugs. Thanks jbr.

The detailed guides linked from the items above have the steps how to not lose logged in sessions for unrelated sites — however that's apparently not necessary here, it won't be site data. It sounds more like a graphics driver wrinkle — if you ever need to go back to this troubleshooting, the support.mozilla.org/kb/troubleshoot-extensions-themes-to-fix-problems docs have the steps to change performance settings ("hardware acceleration" and the like) if you're seeing rendering issues, esp. with media.

Thanks, I'll have that advice ready if anything like it happens again. Gotta be something weird on the page tho because Chromium is still dropping the bottom two images after an hour or so. Why two images gone and the top one stays? So this is more than just a FF issue.

একটি প্রশ্ন জিজ্ঞাসা করুন

You must log in to your account to reply to posts. Please start a new question, if you do not have an account yet.