Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

সহায়তা খুঁজুন

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

আরও জানুন
Open

How can I not need passwords

ss286357777

I can't seem to get back my main Google account. It's linked to you guys I think... Maybe..

I can't seem to get back my main Google account. It's linked to you guys I think... Maybe..
স্ক্রিনশটসমূহ সংযুক্ত হয়েছে

All Replies (1)

Is this question about "Passkeys" functionality? See support.mozilla.org/questions/1608035 for the details.

If you don't have one, you should be given the option to skip using it. (But mainly it's between the service provider, and your operating system in most of the cases storing the credential.)

একটি প্রশ্ন জিজ্ঞাসা করুন

You must log in to your account to reply to posts. Please start a new question, if you do not have an account yet.