Showing questions for topic:
Showing questions tagged:

where did "Delete Search History" go?

up until this latest version you could delete your search history with a simple right click. This option no longer exists and there is no easily found way to delete "Sear… (read more)

up until this latest version you could delete your search history with a simple right click. This option no longer exists and there is no easily found way to delete "Search History" where did it go? will it be returned? is Search History no longer delete able?

Archived 9 110

Library in History

I got a notification from Firefox to update the browser. Which is fine. But, when I tried to go to History to delete the downloads and previous months history. It will no… (read more)

I got a notification from Firefox to update the browser. Which is fine. But, when I tried to go to History to delete the downloads and previous months history. It will not allow me to delete the months history. It does nothing.

I hope you have a resolution for this issue. Thanks.

Shannon

Archived 8 231

When I updated to the latest version 149.0, all my history disappeared?

I updated my Firefox so when I went to start it again, all history had disappeared even though I was logged into my account. I've been using Firefox since it came out. Re… (read more)

I updated my Firefox so when I went to start it again, all history had disappeared even though I was logged into my account. I've been using Firefox since it came out.

Regards Patrik Åslund

Archived 3 50

cant right click the delete search history

when i right click my search bar on the top of the page i cant find the button to delete my search history anymore when it was there like yesterday. is my computer break… (read more)

when i right click my search bar on the top of the page i cant find the button to delete my search history anymore when it was there like yesterday. is my computer breaking or something??? help

Archived 4 200

Please add something to undo a delete history action

I just accidentally deleted a day of history, now it has to relearn a bunch of stuff. Please add support for undo, so that if you do it by accident, you can reverse it. … (read more)

I just accidentally deleted a day of history, now it has to relearn a bunch of stuff.

Please add support for undo, so that if you do it by accident, you can reverse it.

Archived 3 160

How Can I Revert the "Clear Browsing Data"/"Clear Recent History" Dialogue?

There used to be a much more useful interface for clearing specific browsing data (the landscape-oriented one). The new interface is far less detailed to the point of st… (read more)

There used to be a much more useful interface for clearing specific browsing data (the landscape-oriented one). The new interface is far less detailed to the point of strictly limiting its functionality. There used to be a config setting ("privacy.sanitize.useOldClearHistoryDialog") that could toggle which interface to use, but as of an update in the last week (I've been away without a computer for a while), that toggle does nothing. Is there any other setting that can make this feature actually useful again?

Archived 1 120