Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Търсене в помощните статии

Избягвайте измамите при поддръжката. Никога няма да ви помолим да се обадите или изпратите SMS на телефонен номер или да споделите лична информация. Моля, докладвайте подозрителна активност на "Докладване за злоупотреба".

Научете повече
Архивирани

There is no font size on my tolbar. Can I get one?

smother

When I write emails the font size is very large. I do not see any spot to change this, nor am I able to make things bold or underline or use italics. The toolbar seems to have vanished. Can this be corrected? Thank you.

When I write emails the font size is very large. I do not see any spot to change this, nor am I able to make things bold or underline or use italics. The toolbar seems to have vanished. Can this be corrected? Thank you.

Всички отговори (1)

Clear the cache and the cookies from sites that cause problems.

"Clear the Cache":

  • Tools > Options > Advanced > Network > Offline Storage (Cache): "Clear Now"

"Remove Cookies" from sites causing problems:

  • Tools > Options > Privacy > Cookies: "Show Cookies"

Start Firefox in Use Troubleshoot Mode in Firefox to check if one of the extensions is causing the problem (switch to the DEFAULT theme: Firefox (Tools) > Add-ons > Appearance/Themes).