Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Търсене в помощните статии

Избягвайте измамите при поддръжката. Никога няма да ви помолим да се обадите или изпратите SMS на телефонен номер или да споделите лична информация. Моля, докладвайте подозрителна активност на "Докладване за злоупотреба".

Научете повече
Архивирани

After todya's update, the forward and back buttons don't function; they're greyed out. Alt-arrow doesn't work either. How can I go "back"?

walter9950

In the address bar there's a pulldown I didn't notice before, but it doesn't have the last URL. It looks like it's frequently visited sites.

I tried turning off the navigation toolbar, and turning it back on, but that didn't help.

In the address bar there's a pulldown I didn't notice before, but it doesn't have the last URL. It looks like it's frequently visited sites. I tried turning off the navigation toolbar, and turning it back on, but that didn't help.

Всички отговори (4)

This can be a problem with the file places.sqlite that stores the bookmarks and the history.

I tried individually dissabling add-ons and then saving a known working profile but it still didn't solve the problem. Starting Firefox from 'Taskbar' showed the problem, starting from 'Start Menu' didn't (same profile) - but inconsistent. Right clicking 'start in safe mode' and then dissabling all add-ons solved the problem (for now). This needs to be fixed properly not with a workaround as I want the safety features of some add-ons. Guys - you need to find exactly what is causing this problem.

Can you tell me how to "start in safe mode" and how to disable add-ons?

Start Firefox in Use Troubleshoot Mode in Firefox to check if one of the extensions is causing the problem (switch to the DEFAULT theme: Tools > Add-ons > Appearance/Themes).

In Firefox 4 you can use one of these to start in Safe mode:

  • Help > Restart with Add-ons Disabled
  • Hold down the Shift key while double clicking the Firefox desktop shortcut (Windows)

See also: