Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

সহায়তা খুঁজুন

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

আরও জানুন
Solved সংরক্ষণ করা হয়েছে

How do I put my menu bar and address bar back at the top?

AnonymousUser

I closed my menu bar and address bar, etc. Now I can get them back I even tried reinstalling Firefox and that didn't work. Opposite clicking the top of the page doesn't work, either. HELP!

This happened

Just once or twice

== When I temporarily turned off my bars.

I closed my menu bar and address bar, etc. Now I can get them back I even tried reinstalling Firefox and that didn't work. Opposite clicking the top of the page doesn't work, either. HELP! == This happened == Just once or twice == When I temporarily turned off my bars.

All Replies (1)

চয়ন করা সমাধান

Hit the Alt key to show the Menu bar, then open View > Toolbars and select Menu bar, so it has a check-mark.