Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Търсене в помощните статии

Избягвайте измамите при поддръжката. Никога няма да ви помолим да се обадите или изпратите SMS на телефонен номер или да споделите лична информация. Моля, докладвайте подозрителна активност на "Докладване за злоупотреба".

Научете повече
Open

all old passwords and bookmarks are gone! Help to restore please.

jenniferkersgaard

I Accidentally signed out of my account and then had to change my password, now all old passwords and bookmarks are gone! Help to restore please. Now when I sign in, it's with the new password and I can't access any of my old back-ups.

I Accidentally signed out of my account and then had to change my password, now all old passwords and bookmarks are gone! Help to restore please. Now when I sign in, it's with the new password and I can't access any of my old back-ups.

Всички отговори (1)

Need to recover lost bookmarks and passwords, sync doesn't help because I didn't previously use sync.

Задаване на въпрос

You must log in to your account to reply to posts. Please start a new question, if you do not have an account yet.