Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Търсене в помощните статии

Избягвайте измамите при поддръжката. Никога няма да ви помолим да се обадите или изпратите SMS на телефонен номер или да споделите лична информация. Моля, докладвайте подозрителна активност на "Докладване за злоупотреба".

Научете повече
Open

Remove permanent blue dot on the history/sidebar button

Kazza

I mostly like the UI changes. However, I have a persistent bug where there is an unremovable blue alert icon on the sidebar/history button. Aside from removing this button from the UI completely, is there any way to dismiss this alert?

Second question: while in the sidebar, I navigated from History to Bookmarks. I no longer have the ability to change the sidebar away from Bookmarks. How do I get History back?

I mostly like the UI changes. However, I have a persistent bug where there is an unremovable blue alert icon on the sidebar/history button. Aside from removing this button from the UI completely, is there any way to dismiss this alert? Second question: while in the sidebar, I navigated from History to Bookmarks. I no longer have the ability to change the sidebar away from Bookmarks. How do I get History back?
Прикачени екранни снимки

Всички отговори (1)

Hi Kazza, that dot means there is a notification in your tabs that is driving your attention. Same way if you have a tab with a chat open and someone messages you, you will see the dot. Do you also see the dot on the icons at the button? For your second question, I am not sure I follow - you are not able to get out of your bookmarks? The history button is not clickable?

Задаване на въпрос

You must log in to your account to reply to posts. Please start a new question, if you do not have an account yet.