Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Търсене в помощните статии

Избягвайте измамите при поддръжката. Никога няма да ви помолим да се обадите или изпратите SMS на телефонен номер или да споделите лична информация. Моля, докладвайте подозрителна активност на "Докладване за злоупотреба".

Научете повече
Open

how do I make this my primary search engine?

parham_family

How do I make foxfire my primary search engine?

How do I make foxfire my primary search engine?

Всички отговори (3)

Firefox is not a search engine it is an internet browser.

This forum is also for desktop Fx

Please use the top menu Community Forums to access the forum for Android.

parham_family said

How do I make foxfire my primary search engine?

I think you mean how to make Firefox your default web browser on Android https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/make-firefox-default-browser-android

If you want to add or change the search engine being used in the Firefox web browser on Android then see https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/manage-my-default-search-engines-firefox-android

Променено на от James

Задаване на въпрос

You must log in to your account to reply to posts. Please start a new question, if you do not have an account yet.