Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Търсене в помощните статии

Избягвайте измамите при поддръжката. Никога няма да ви помолим да се обадите или изпратите SMS на телефонен номер или да споделите лична информация. Моля, докладвайте подозрителна активност на "Докладване за злоупотреба".

Научете повече
Solved

show the content of selected email below the list of emails

tvy33755

I had to reinstall everything after a Windows glitch. I always liked to have Thunderbird show a list of my emails with a window below to show the content of emails I selected in the list. But now I can't find anything in settings to allow me to do that.

I had to reinstall everything after a Windows glitch. I always liked to have Thunderbird show a list of my emails with a window below to show the content of emails I selected in the list. But now I can't find anything in settings to allow me to do that.

Всички отговори (1)

Избрано решение

Press F8 to toggle the Message Pane. Alternatively use View (Alt-V) - Layout - Message Pane.

Задаване на въпрос

You must log in to your account to reply to posts. Please start a new question, if you do not have an account yet.