Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Търсене в помощните статии

Избягвайте измамите при поддръжката. Никога няма да ви помолим да се обадите или изпратите SMS на телефонен номер или да споделите лична информация. Моля, докладвайте подозрителна активност на "Докладване за злоупотреба".

Научете повече
Open

Websites open too slow

Bella's Mom

Ever since the last update or two when I click on links to open websites, it renders a white screen and I see waiting at the bottom. It takes forever for websites to open. I have toggled acceleration on and off, disabled Windows 11 Efficiency Mode and nothing is working. I am a web developer and I really need websites to open. They open quickly in Chrome but not Firefox after the update and I may need to start using Chrome.

Ever since the last update or two when I click on links to open websites, it renders a white screen and I see waiting at the bottom. It takes forever for websites to open. I have toggled acceleration on and off, disabled Windows 11 Efficiency Mode and nothing is working. I am a web developer and I really need websites to open. They open quickly in Chrome but not Firefox after the update and I may need to start using Chrome.

Променено на от Bella's Mom

Всички отговори (1)

Make sure it's not your VPN or antivirus/phishing/malware protection that's stalling the secure connections (or turn off their "safe web" or "https scanning" features).

Задаване на въпрос

You must log in to your account to reply to posts. Please start a new question, if you do not have an account yet.