Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Търсене в помощните статии

Избягвайте измамите при поддръжката. Никога няма да ви помолим да се обадите или изпратите SMS на телефонен номер или да споделите лична информация. Моля, докладвайте подозрителна активност на "Докладване за злоупотреба".

Научете повече
Solved Архивирани

Google Calendar I'm subscribed to can't be added to TB 91

CortJstr

I was just updated from TB 78(?) to 91. I had to remove and re-add my Google calendar. In the add dialogs it's shows one of my subscribed calendars (Holidays in United States) but not the other (my wife's). Her calendar shows up normally when viewing on the web or my calendar app but I can't get TB 91 to see it.

It was working fine before the update using the Provider add-on (which I've since removed).

How do I convince TB to show this calendar?

I was just updated from TB 78(?) to 91. I had to remove and re-add my Google calendar. In the add dialogs it's shows one of my subscribed calendars (Holidays in United States) but not the other (my wife's). Her calendar shows up normally when viewing on the web or my calendar app but I can't get TB 91 to see it. It was working fine before the update using the Provider add-on (which I've since removed). How do I convince TB to show this calendar?
Прикачени екранни снимки

Всички отговори (1)

Избрано решение

Looks just like the question I asked way back at release when I learned there was a sync setting for google calendars on google. I guess the missing one is not selected, mine was not.

https://calendar.google.com/calendar/u/0/syncselect.